Monday, October 29, 2007

Breakfast for dinner

Well, I see Becky is having a different type of breakfast this morning so I thought I would share my breakfast that we are having for dinner...sorry, no step by step pictures.

Breakfast Pizza

1 lb bacon
1 (8oz) can crescent rolls
1 (12oz) package frozen hash browns
2C shredded cheddar cheese
5 large eggs
1/4 C milk
salt and pepper to taste ( I throw a little salt over the shoulder for luck...like Rachel Ray!)

Cook Bacon
Unroll dough and press onto ungreased pizza pan. I use a stone.
Mix eggs, milk, bacon, hash browns, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Pour over pizza. Top with cheese.

Serve with Chocolate Cake!

The kids love this. It tastes like one of the local restaurants that serve this. Soo...good!

Pictures another time since its morning and I dont make it till dinner!

8 comments:

Knit-Wit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Knit-Wit said...

We have breakfast type meals all the time for lunch or dinner. My kids are lucky they get cereal for breakfast! I love breakfast, but not enough of a morning person to actually make it for breakfast. :-)

Unknown said...

Well aren't you so clever ... to think of a great dinner for a cold day ... follow it up with a great dessert ... and do the linky thing ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

I fear you will not need me much longer

Tammy said...

I went to Becky's...oh my goodness that cake looked good!

I love me some breakfast pizza too!

Man, I'm hungry now!!
=)

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this, but I think I could actually make this :o)

I was noticing just how clever you are getting with your posting as well. Bravo!

Willow said...

The Professor prefers his breakfast entrees at dinner--scrambled eggs, omelettes, pancakes, waffles. I'll have to ask him about breakfast pizza.

Karen said...

I like having breakfast food for supper. It feels like comfort food. I copied this recipe -- looks yummy!

Susie said...

This would be great on a morning that our grandson's come over. Thanks for sharing :)